Vetericyn Plus Hot Spot Antimicrobial Gel
Hot spots can be caused by anything that irritates the skin and causes the animal to scratch or continuously lick themselves. Vetericyn Plus® Hot Spot Antimicrobial Hydrogel provides soothing relief to itchy, irritated skin suffering from repeated biting, scratching or licking and is safe to use on sensitive or problematic skin. The Hydrogel also forms a protective barrier over the hot spot, helping to keep it moist and free of irritation which can speed up healing time. For optimal hot spot care, we recommend first cleaning the area with our Vetericyn Plus® Hot Spot Spray and then applying the Hot Spot Antimicrobial Hydrogel.
- Non-irritating & promotes healthy tissue
- Non-toxic, safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all animal skin types at all life stages
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Adheres to application site
- Provides an extra layer of protection
- Sticks and stays to undersides
- Will not harm healthy tissue
- Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%)
- Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle and saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Liquid or Antimicrobial Hydrogel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, first clean affected area with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Liquid to ensure deep dermal cleansing and proper wound bed preparation.