Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Grass-Fed Beef Recipe
Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins. Next they gently bake our kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with Stella & Chewy's special raw goodness. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Responsibly Sourced Grass-Fed Beef
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Potato-Free
- Gently baked in small batches - less processed and more natural nutrition!
- Highly digestible, nutrient dense & great tasting
- Protein Rich - #1 Ingredient is Meat
- Coated in Raw Freeze-Dried Goodness
- Guaranteed taurine levels for heart health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion; rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin & coat
- Industry leading levels of Glucosamine & Chondroitin to maintain hip & joint function
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen
Beef, lamb meal, chickpeas, peas, salmon meal, lentils, pea protein, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sunflower oil, beef heart, beef liver, natural vegetable flavor, suncured alfalfa, beef kidney, beef tripe, beef bone, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, calcium carbonate, taurine, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min) 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 14.5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Taurine* 0.2%
- Glucosamine* (min) 1,200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1,200 mg/kg
- Calorie Content 3,700 Kcal/kg 438 Kcal/cup