Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Cage-Free Chicken Puppy Recipe
Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins. Next they gently bake our kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with Stella & Chewy's special raw goodness. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Responsibly Sourced Cage-Free Chicken
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Potato-Free
- Gently baked in small batches - less processed and more natural nutrition!
- Highly digestible, nutrient dense & great tasting
- Protein Rich - #1 Ingredient is Meat
- Coated in Raw Freeze-Dried Goodness
- Guaranteed taurine levels for heart health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion; rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin & coat
- Industry leading levels of Glucosamine & Chondroitin to maintain hip & joint function
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen
Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 – 4 weeks of age. Allow your puppy to eat at will until completely weaned (6 – 8 weeks). If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to four parts kibble, changing frequently to ensure freshness. If fed dry, this formula may be kept before pups at all times. Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
Chicken, chicken meal, peas, lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken heart, chicken liver, natural chicken flavor, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, L-carnitine, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min) 36.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Calcium (min) 1.1%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.0%
- Vitamin E (min) 175IU/kg DHA (min) 0.1%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.80%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%
- Taurine* 0.2%
- Glucosamine* (min) 1,300 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1,300 mg/kg
- Calorie Content 3,810 Kcal/kg 447 Kcal/cup