Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Remarkable Red Meat Recipe
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy's Remarkable Red Meat Recipe Dinner Patties. Each freeze-dried patty is formulated to mirror your dog’s ancestral diet. It’s made with 95% grass-fed meat, organs and bones for a meal that’s rich in protein and amino acids. The raw formula also includes a delicious blend of organic fruits and vegetables to give your pal all the vitamins and minerals he needs. The patties are simple to serve—you can feed them as is or rehydrate them with water, no prep or waiting necessary. The red meat recipe is great for those pups with sensitive tummies or on a limited-ingredient diet. Plus, it doesn’t include any artificial preservatives or colorings!
- Made with a blend of grass-fed beef, goat and lamb raised without hormones or antibiotics and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties—simply serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and great for weight-control, this recipe is formulated to mimic your canine’s natural diet without artificial preservatives or colors.
- Complete and balanced nutrition enhanced with probiotics to help support your dog’s healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive tummy.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Beef, beef kidney, beef liver, goat, lamb, beef bone, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate monobasic, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, sea salt, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, salmon oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
- Crude Protein (min.) 39.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 38.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
- Moisture (max.) 5.0%
- Rehydrated Crude Protein (min.) 13.0%
- Rehydrated Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%
- Rehydrated Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%
- Rehydrated Moisture (max.) 68.0%
- Calorie Content 55 kcal/patty (metabolizable energy, calculated): 4940 kcal/k