Safe Guard Quad Dewormer
Description and Key Benefits
Safeguard 4 Canine De-Wormer provides safe and effective treatment and control of tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in easy to feed granules that can be mixed into food. This product is safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant female dogs and heartworm infected dogs.
- Treats and controls tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms safe and effectively
- Convenient, highly palatable granules that you can mix right into your pup's food for a hassle-free de-worming treatment
- Safe for any breed of young puppies over the age of 6 weeks and pregnant dogs
- Each package comes with three easy to use 1 gram pouches which should be administered for 3 consecutive days and are completely effective for up to 6 months
- Highly effective formula contains fenbendazole which is the same active ingredient found in prescription canine dewormers
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasites. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G)
The daily dose of Safe-Guard 4 Canin is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of your pet's body weight.