As we learn more about a dog's natural diet, many pet parents are looking for the best way to provide the most natural diet possible. Short of hunting and preparing daily catch, ORIJEN Regional Red Freeze-Dried dog food is the closest thing you’ll find! Regional Red Freeze-Dried is formulated with 90% meat ingredients, all local and ranch raised like Black Angus beef, wild boar, lamb and heritage pork and bison for the crucial fats and proteins, with the remaining 10% a selection of wholesome fruits and vegetables to provide essential antioxidants and vitamins. All ingredients are delivered fresh and gently freeze-dried in ORIJEN’s own kitchens without cooking or added preservatives to lock in the natural, life-giving nutrients and flavors abound in a wild diet. Whether provided as a main meal, or a supplement to their kibble, dogs will surely benefit from the arrival of new flavors and nutrients in ORIJEN Regional Red Freeze-dried dog food!