Champion Pet

Orijen Cat Regional Red

Regular price $31.99
Regular price $31.99 Sale price $31.99
Size

Description:

Inspired by America’s vast, fertile lands, Orijen Regional Red Cat Food is brimming with locally sourced goodness produced in facilities you can trust. The main ingredients that your cat will taste include no less than six types of meat, all fresh and responsibly produced. The animal ingredients in Orijen Regional Red Cat Food make up 90% of this delicious food, and the other 10% is healthy fruits, vegetables and botanicals. High in protein and limited in carbs, this food is perfectly balanced to keep your cat healthy and happy for a long time. The hunter in her is guaranteed to love the Angus beef, wild boar, Romney lamb, Boer goat, Yorkshire pork and wild-caught mackerel that make up the majority of Orijen Regional Red Cat Food. The unmatched variety of meats and the inclusion of edible bone and organs – just like in the wild – ensure that your cat gets all the nutrients she needs, naturally.

Ingredients:

Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat , deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, wild boar meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, beef meal, mutton meal, beef fat, herring meal, whole yellow peas, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, natural pork flavor,  whole green lentils, whole navy beans, herring oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.

Guaranteed Analysis:

  • Crude protein (min.) 40%
  • Crude fat (min.) 20%
  • Crude ash (min.) 10%
  • Crude fiber (max.) 3%
  • Moisture (max.) 10%
  • Calcium (min.) 1.9%
  • Phosphorus (min.) 1.4%
  • Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
  • Taurine (min.) 0.2%
  • Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2%
  • Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.2%
  • DHA (min.) 0.45%
  • EPA (min.) 0.25%