Nulo Front Runner Small Breed Turkey Whitefish & Quinoa
Canine legends aren’t born. They’re made. While Pea Protein and Potato Protein are ways many brands boost the protein in their foods, we believe animal-based proteins contain the optimal amino acid profile to help them run at the front of the pack.
Our dogs have many great moments ahead of them, so let’s provide them with nutrition that nourishes their mind, body, and soul for years to come.
- Made with Low-Glycemic Grains: Formulated with quinoa, spelt, brown rice, millet, barley and oats
- Lower in Carbs: Low carbohydrate and low glycemic ingredients
- Lean Muscles and Heart Health: High-quality proteins provide amino acids that support lean muscle mass and a healthy heart
- Probiotic Advantage: GanedenBC³⁰ probiotic supports your pet’s digestive & immune health
- Brilliant Skin & Coat: A balanced amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your pet’s skin and help promote a beautiful shiny coat.
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Oats, Barley, Brown Rice, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid), Ground Flaxseed, Deboned Whitefish, Quinoa, Natural Flavor, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract.
(ME Calculated) 3,654 kcal/kg, 431 kcal/cup
- Crude Protein (Min) 27.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0%
- Moisture (Max) 10.0%
- Methionine (Min) 0.35%
- Calcium (Min) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (Min) 0.9%
- Potassium (Min) 0.6%
- Vitamin E (Min) 150 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 3.00%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.12%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min) 65 mg/kg
- Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 80,000,000 CFU/lb