Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Feast
Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food is all-natural goodness for your dog. Made with whole foods, this dog food is highly palatable and nutrient-dense, including muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and veggies. Each bite is a unique source of highly-digestible, natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma, which contains high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins. It’s just the way pet food should be—with all of the good stuff you want him to eat, and nothing else.
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Does not contain potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Duck, Duck Broth, Poultry Liver, Salmon, Poultry Heart, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Montmorillonite Clay, Herring Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Dried Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Egg Shell Meal, Rosemary Extract.
Amount of food to feed depends upon the dog’s weight, activity level, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the Adult amount to puppies.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount.
Introduce Nature’s Logic® gradually, over a 7 - 10 day period, to ease your pet’s transitions to the new diet.