K9 Advantix II - 4 Pack
Description and Key Benefits
K9 Advantix II Flea Treatment for Dogs offers broad spectrum flea control and protection against ticks and mosquitoes, too. It is specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. K9 Advantix II also kills all life stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. It contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen that work in concert to repel and kill parasites that can potentially transmit disease-causing organisms. K9 Advantix II is a flea treatment for use on dogs 7 weeks and older. Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats.
- Specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Repels and kills ticks of all types including Deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks and Lone Star ticks
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month
- Contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen which work to repel and kill parasites that can potentially transmit disease-causing organisms
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rate, may occur after using ANY pesticide product on dogs. If signs persist, or become severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Imidacloprid 8.80%
- Permethrin 44.00%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.44%