Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk 5.2 oz
Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 1.25 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes. Goat’s milk is especially great for puppies and kittens and helps support their digestion, immune systems, and well-being! Serve as a topper, or tasty treat.
- INSTANT GOAT’S MILK: Just add warm water to this dehydrated mix to create a delicious and nourishing drink or topper.
- FOR CATS & DOGS: Suitable for both cats and dogs of all ages and sizes.
- HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Made with 1.25 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
- NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This Daily Booster is made with ingredients you’d recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world.
Mix two scoops with 1 cup (8 oz) warm water and stir, to make 1 cup of milk. Refrigerate any leftovers for use within two days and re-stir if any natural separation occurs.
1-10lbs: 1/4 cup of milk
11-30lbs: 1/3 cup of milk
31-50lbs: 1/2 cup milk
51-70lbs: 3/4 cup of milk
71lbs and over: 1 cup of milk
Dehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger product, dried trichoderma reesei fermentation product, bromelain, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein 35.0% min
- Crude Fat 1.0% min
- Crude Fiber 0.5% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Total Microorganisms 160 Billion CFU/lb min