Farmina N&D Pumpkin, Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi Breed
Meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Fresh boneless lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, hydrolysed fish protein, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, powdered blueberries (0.5%), spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, powdered blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, pomegranate powder, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
- Percentage of Protein from Animal Sources: 96%.
- Calories ME from: Protein: 32%;
- Fats: 44%;
- All Other Ingredients: 24%.
- Farmina N&D Grain-Free Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe for Puppies is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Crude Protein (min): 30.00%;
- Crude Fat (min): 18.00%;
- Crude Fiber (max):2.90%;
- Ash (max):7.30%;
- Moisture (max): 9.00%;
- Calcium (min): 1.20%;
- Phosphorus (min): 0.90%;
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.60%;
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.30%;
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 1.00%;
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.70%;
- Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg;
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600mg/kg.
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
* LOCAL SHIPPING ONLY *