Farmina Cat N&D Quinoa Urinary Duck
In nature, cats almost exclusively eat meat and do not require a diet high in carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy, Farmina has developed the innovative line N&D Quinoa, which is a functional limited ingredient line formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of cats. Each formula has over 92% protein from animal sources, quinoa which is a functional super-food, and plant extracts with significant nutritional properties that are useful in restoring the health of pets.
fresh boneless duck (20%), dehydrated duck (18%), pea starch, chicken fat, hydrolyzed fish, quinoa seed (8%), dried whole eggs, dehydrated herrings, fish oil (from herring), dried cranberry (2.5%), chamomille (2.5%), fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), psyllium, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, sodium chloride, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, marigold extract (source of lutein).
- Crude Protein (min): 33.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 16.50%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.10%
- Moisture (max): 09.00%
- Ash (max): 7.90%
- Calcium (min): 1.00%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.90%
- Magnesium (max): 0.08%
- Taurine (min): 0.40%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.20%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.40%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.15%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.10%
- Glucosamine* (min): 1,200mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 900mg/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.