Diamond Naturals Grain Free Chicken 28 Lb.
Give your canine companion the superior nutrition she deserves with Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food! Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics to support your furry friend’s development and overall health. This grain-free recipe is made with real chicken as the first ingredient and real fruit and vegetables including sweet potatoes, kale, blueberries and raspberries! It provides your furry friend with protein and minerals, along with omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, plus antioxidants for overall nose-to-tail well-being. Help your pal achieve a complete and balanced holistic diet with Diamond!
- Grain-free recipe made with real chicken as the first ingredient, sweet potatoes and other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
This product has recently undergone a slight formulation change. Customers may receive the old formulation during this transition.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Lentils, Pea Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (Source Of Dha), Salt, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
3,580 kcal/kg, 335 kcal/cup
When transitioning your pet to a new food, we recommend a gradual introduction of the new formula over a 7 day period. For pets with sensitivities, extend the transition period to 10 to 14 days. Start by adding a small amount of your pet’s new food to his or her current food. Gradually, increase the new food amount and decrease the current food amount at each feeding until you are feeding only the new food.