Advantage II - 4 Pack
Description and Key Benefits
Advantage II Flea Treatment for Dogs is a convenient monthly topical flea treatment for dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Advantage II for dogs contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen) to kill all life stages of fleas. Furthermore, it kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your dog to die. One convenient application of Advantage II for dogs keeps working for 1 month.
- Kills all flea life stages including flea eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult fleas
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Once a month topical treatment for fleas and lice
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die. Provides waterproof protection
- For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older
For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep out of reach of children. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Imidacloprid 9.10%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.46%