Acana First Feast With Chicken & Whole Herring Kitten
Your little wildcat needs the right fuel for kitten zoomies and a multitude of naps. When you pour ACANA First Feast Dry Kitten Food in his bowl, you can rest assured he’ll have all the nutrition he needs for all of his kitten antics. First Feast includes 70%* quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and whole herring, delivered fresh or raw and completely free from any flavors, preservatives, or colors.
- Packed with high-quality protein for muscle and bone development.
- Taurine, DHA, and EPA help support healthy cognitive and retinal function.
- Omega fatty acids help get your kitty’s coat and skin shiny and healthy.
- Small-prey ingredients and liver make for a crave-able taste.
- Made in the USA.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat, Whole Green Lentils, Turkey Meal, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Herring, Eggs, Pollock Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Lentil Fiber, Deboned Quail, Chicken Cartilage, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Whole Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, L-Carnitine, Dl-Methionine, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
- Crude protein 36% min
- Crude fat 18% min
- Crude fiber 4% max
- Moisture 10% max
- Dietary Starch 18% max
- Sugars 1.2% max
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.15% min
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.2% min
- Calcium 1.7% min
- Phosphorus 1.1% min
- Magnesium 0.1% min
- Taurine 0.1% min
- Omega-3 fatty acids*0.9% min
- Omega-6 fatty acids*2.8% min
- Total Microorganisms*100 Million CFU/lb