Rescue Remedy Just For Pets
Bach Rescue Remedy can be used for an immediate calming effect in any stressful situation, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behavioral problems.
- Visits to the vet
- Fear of loud noises (fireworks, thunderstorms, etc)
- Excessive barking or hissing
- Shock, trauma or mistreatment
- Adapting to loss of companion
- Separation anxiety
- Adapting to new surroundings (home, kennel, stable, etc.)
- Obsessive cleanliness
- Constant licking or nibbling of self
- Place four drops of the mixture on a treat and offer it to your pet.
- Alternatively, it can be given into the pet's mouth or onto the gums every five minutes until a response is seen.
- Rescue Remedy can also be rubbed directly on animals nose, ear or paw, or it can be given in your pet's water dish (use ten drops every time the water is changed).
- Choose the method easiest for you that ensures that the animal gets the correct dosage.
HPUS 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalba, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, and Ornithogalum umbellatum.
80% Glycerine, 20% Water.