Champion Pet

Orijen Original Cat

Regular price $26.99
Regular price $26.99 Sale price $26.99


Orijen Cat and Kitten Food is made to answer three questions: How much meat? How many meats? And how fresh? This premium cat food is formulated with the understanding that your cat, no matter how domesticated she appears, still has the dietary needs of her wild ancestors. Cat teeth, jaws and digestive systems are all adapted for a diet rich in meat, and cats benefit from foods that contain large amounts of animal protein and fat. Orijen Cat and Kitten Food is made to meet the needs of your natural hunter. So how much meat is your cat getting with Orijen Cat and Kitten Food? An exceptional 90% of this delicious meal is made with animal ingredients, and the remaining 10% is vegetables, fruits and botanicals. Since cats are not adapted to consume grains at all, this food is limited in carbohydrates, only offering low-glycemic carbs such as squash, lentils and chickpeas that do not contribute to obesity. The wide selection of animal ingredients mirrors the varied diet of a wild cat, who gets nutrients from many different sources. In Orijen Cat and Kitten Food, the sources are free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and nest-laid eggs.


Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.

Guaranteed Analysis:

  • Crude protein (min.) 40%
  • Crude fat (min.) 20%
  • Crude ash (min.) 8%
  • Crude fiber (max.) 3%
  • Moisture (max.) 10%
  • Calcium (min.) 1.2%
  • Phosphorus (min.) 1%
  • Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
  • Taurine (min.) 0.2%
  • Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 3.5%
  • Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.8%
  • DHA (min.) 0.2%
  • EPA (min.) 0.2%