Merrick Grain-Free Real Bison, Beef & Sweet Potato
Feed your furry friend the wholesome goodness of Merrick Real Bison, Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This recipe is made with 65% protein and healthy fat, with deboned bison as the very first ingredient to promote healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 35% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for adult dogs of all breeds. This grain- and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is cooked in the USA in Merrick’s Hereford, TX kitchen with high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers and is made without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.
Deboned Bison, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Deboned Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat, Whitefish Meal, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein 34% min
- Crude Fat 17% min
- Crude Fiber 3.5% max
- Moisture 11% max
- Taurine 0.17% min
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids 3.0% min
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.8% min
- Glucosamine 1200 mg/kg min
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg/kg min