Instinct Longevity Puppy Chicken
We want all pets to live longer, happier, healthier lives and that starts with the food they eat. That's why Instinct® Raw Longevity ™ is raising the bar for raw pet nutrition using recipes intentionally crafted by pet nutrition scientists. Instinct figured out how to provide not just the right nutrients, but the right amounts to support optimal health - from your pet's coat to their gut to their heart. Because your pet deserves the best life possible - and it starts with the real nutrition of raw.
- 85% real chicken, organs and bone and 15% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
- Carefully selected rainbow of vegetables and fruits provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin & coat
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Protein, Calcium & Phosphorus for healthy muscle & bone growth
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, Selenium for immune health
- DHA for trainability & cognitive development
- Taurine for healthy heart function
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Yellow Squash, Apples, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Pumpkin, Blueberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Fish Oil, Beets, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Tricalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min): 12.0%,
- Crude Fat (min): 9.0%,
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%,
- Moisture (max): 68.0%,
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.08%,
- Calcium (min): 0.45%,
- Phosphorus (min): 0.35%
- Zinc (min): 60 mg/kg,
- Selenium (min): 0.15 mg/kg,
- Vitamin A (min): 20,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/kg,
- *Taurine (min): 0.10%,
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.30%,
- *Omega 6 Fatty Acids(min): 1.40%,
- *Bacillus coagulans (min): 60,000,000 CFU/lb,
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles