Instinct Longevity Adult Chicken
We want all pets to live longer, happier, healthier lives and that starts with the food they eat. That's why Instinct® Raw Longevity ™ is raising the bar for raw pet nutrition using recipes intentionally crafted by pet nutrition scientists. Instinct figured out how to provide not just the right nutrients, but the right amounts to support optimal health - from your pet's coat to their gut to their heart. Because your pet deserves the best life possible - and it starts with the real nutrition of raw.
- 88% real chicken, organs and bone and 12% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
- Carefully selected rainbow of vegetables and fruits provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Protein for healthy muscles
- Taurine for healthy heart function
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, and Selenium for immune health
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin & coat
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Yellow Squash, Apples, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Fish Oil, Spinach, Broccoli, Blueberries, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein (min): 12.0%,
- Crude Fat (min): 9.0%,
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%,
- Moisture (max): 70.0%,
- Zinc (min): 50 mg/kg,
- Selenium (min): 0.15 mg/kg,
- Vitamin A (min): 20,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 40 IU/kg,
- *Taurine (min): 0.10%,
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.35%,
- *Omega 6 Fatty Acids(min): 1.8%,
- *Bacillus coagulans (min): 30,000,000 CFU/lb,
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles