Instinct Cat & Kitten Longevity Chicken Bites 2.5 Lb.
We want all pets to live longer, happier, healthier lives and that starts with the food they eat. That's why Instinct® Raw Longevity ™ is raising the bar for raw pet nutrition using recipes intentionally crafted by pet nutrition scientists. Instinct figured out how to provide not just the right nutrients, but the right amounts to support optimal health - from your pet's coat to their gut to their heart. Because your pet deserves the best life possible - and it starts with the real nutrition of raw.
- 93% real chicken, organs and bone and 7% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients.
- Carefully selected rainbow of vegetables and fruits provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Taurine for healthy heart function
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, and Selenium for immune health
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Protein, Calcium & Phosphorus for healthy muscle & bone growth
- DHA for healthy eyes & mind
- High moisture content for healthy hydration
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin & coat
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Carrots, Yellow Squash, Spinach, Blueberries, Cranberries, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Potassium Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Salt, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Methionine.
- Crude Protein (min): 13.0%,
- Crude Fat (min): 9.0%,
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.0%,
- Moisture (max): 70.0%,
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.08%,
- Calcium (min): 0.45%,
- Phosphorus (min): 0.35%,
- Zinc (min): 60 mg/kg,
- Selenium (min): 0.15 mg/kg,
- Vitamin A (min): 20,000 IU/kg,
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/kg,
- Taurine (min): 0.15%,
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.40%,
- *Omega 6 Fatty Acid (min): 1.80%,
- *Bacillus coagulans (min): 60,000,000 CFU/lb,
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles