Icelandic + Lamb Marrow Whole Pieces 4.5 oz.
Regular price $11.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- A crunchy, delicious, ethically sourced, environmentally friendly, sustainable and edible dog treat.
- Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. Their primal taste buds love it.
- Packed full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- The natural brushing quality of marrow helps keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Recommended for medium and large dogs.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Icelandic+ marrow is cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat.
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
Icelandic Lamb Marrow
- Protein (Min) 37.4%,
- Fat (Min) 0.7%,
- Moisture (max) 12.9%,
- Ash (Max) 47.9% (Ash consists of calcium and phosphorus)