KOHA Pike Place Platter Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Dogs love the delicious taste of freshwater trout and salmon inspired by the world famous Pike Place Market in Seattle. So fresh, your dog will think you took it off the hook yourself. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Moisture-rich savory broth
- Delicious high protein meal
Trout, Fish Broth, Vegetable Broth, Dried Egg Product, Salmon, Porcine Plasma, Calcium Carbonate, Lentils, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
332 Kcal/can, 941 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.